
Kofi had a naming ceremony last weekend. Here is a picture of Rowan singing a song he wrote for the occasion. Kofi was very well behaved during the ceremony and it was attended by my parents and my brother Jonathan and my niece Madeline.
I've posted the ceremony on YouTube... you can find it by searching for "Kofi's Naming Ceremony"; it's about 28 minutes total. Parts 4 and 5 are my favorites and the sound quality is best on these parts too...
And, yes, I have not updated this site in a while... he is sleeping mostly through the night now and is generally quite perfect and loving and soft and cuddly and smiley and adorable. If you call me, I'll tell you about the little spill he took from his swing today: he wasn't hurt and it was a great stress test for my heart.

1 comment:
Still working on his baby blanket. Should be finished well before high school graduation.
Post a Comment