Tuesday, January 13, 2009

As you can see, the shower was a complete success. I spent hours playing in Kofi's safari gymansium (there's even a little mirror to satisfy the narcissist in me) (as if this blog weren't enough)...

But on a serious note, thanks to everyone who showed up and made it a completely joyous occasion for me. The YouTube video above only captures a bit of the festive feeling of the occasion. And I've posted a slide show of everyone I caught on camera holding Kofi. 

A very special thanks to Emily and Karen for organizing a stupendous event and for making it happen without an iota of effort from me.

1 comment:

Jess Jonas said...

I'm glad to see that you are working out in Kofi's gym. Blast those lats! P.S. Tom wants to know when he can see Kofi. P.P.S. I watched the youtube shower video and was chagrined to see that, while everyone else was saying things like "Kofi, we are so glad you are here. We love you!" I was recorded hunched over the food table piling food onto my plate, muttering "I'm TOTALLY getting food for MEEEEEEE." I didn't know I was on camera!