
15 hours.
That's how long my first nanny lasted, a mere 900 minutes to discover he had lied about his immigration status and his ability to work legally in the US. It turns out that it's expensive to be a student in the US and he needs to work to stay here and study. It's enough to push me left-of-center.
Luckily, Kofi slept 5 hours in a row last night so I'm approaching this headache with less sleep-deprivation than usual.
Luckily, Parents in a Pinch exists and I have a babysitter for tomorrow (my first day back at work).
Luckily, Amy is coming over after work to babysit so I can go to my class (Health Care Finance -- *yawn*).
Luckily, one of my friends from the School of Public Health has agreed to be my temporary nanny and I'm only working Tues-Thurs for the next 3 months.
And, in case you're wondering, yes, Kofi is STILL the cutest.

No comments:
Post a Comment