The pediatrician said that he is still growing at the maximum allowable rate. I'm afraid of what this might mean... 14lb today at 9 weeks!! He suggested that I start him on a little rice cereal to make him less hungry... In the meantime, the adoption agency in Texas has been less than communicative with me about the status of my legal wranglings in TX. Now they've decided that they need to send a certified letter to Nigeria to contact the biological father... and while I think that is reasonable, I just wish they would tell me these things prior to my calling up and asking why we don't have a court date scheduled (to terminate the parental rights of the biological parents). I'm not that worried, just a bit frustrated.
Meanwhile, he's beginning to smile and be playful. And that, my friends, is priceless.

1 comment:
You've got to be kidding me about the rice cereal! Just start him on Pilates and jumping jacks and he'll be fine. Love, ESR
Post a Comment