Saturday, January 3, 2009

Home in Boston

Well, the cats and Kofi seem to be getting along just fine. Emile (on left) is quite enthralled with Kofi's crib mobile. Of course, Kofi doesn't have a crib yet, so it's currently decorating my kitchen table.

Today Josh and I ventured out to Costco for enough diaper wipes and laundry detergent to last until... well, probably only until the end of the Bush Administration: I think I'm underestimating how fast we're going to use things.

Sadly, Costco did not have newborn-size diapers. But I'm sure Kofi will be into the larger size in no time: he's already gained 10 ounces since birth and his pediatrician (Richard) gave him a clean bill of health. BTW: everyone in Dr. Marshall's office introduced themselves to me. But why I had to pay a $15 co-pay for a preventative check-up is beyond me.

1 comment:

Jess Jonas said...

Steven, (and by the way I wish I had your email address so that I could save my bombardment of baby-gear talk for your inbox instead of your blog), but I have to tell you that diapers.com is THE BEST place to get diapers, wipes, bottles, ointment, etc. I have thoroughly researched how to get the cheapest diapers and diapers.com is it--even cheaper than Costco (plus shipping is free if you order $50 or more at a time). OK, maybe it is good that I don't have your email because I might blow a hole in your inbox.