Kofi and I spent the day sightseeing. Trying to make the best of our Texan imprisonment. I feel a little like an outlaw, holed up in a hotel, watching too much TV and eating too much junk food. [If anyone in Boston wants to do something for me when I get back it is this: watch Kofi for an hour or two so I can go work out.]
Kofi is stirring now, hiccuping a bit (he does that a lot), and, well, looking like the perfect champ that he is. Given how frustrating it is to be here this long, it is a testament to the power of this strange thing called paternity that I find myself wildly happy to be here with my dear little boy.
That being said, does anyone have any connections to the Governor of Texas?

2 comments:
Hey Steve,
Kofi is a cutie! Looks like you are having fun together, even if it is in Houston. Can't wait to meet him in person!
Kim
OH MY GOD...FINALLY. I think I am the only person on the entire planet who has not been able to get on the website. He is absolutely adorable. Can't wait to meet him in person! Hope you are home soon...safe and sound.
Love, Londa
Post a Comment